Monday, December 9, 2013

Homemade Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Truffles

Hello Everyone,

It's been awhile since I've posted anything, been kind of busy with life and keeping up with my other blog http://northerngirlcrafts.blogspot.com/. I have a recipe for you today, one that I think that you will enjoy even over the holidays. I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and what better way to get my fix then to make them into something even more yummy.

1 c. (2 sticks) butter, softened
1 lb powdered sugar
1 c. peanut butter
10-12 graham cracker sheets
dipping chocolate

Put graham crackers in a food processor or plastic ziploc bag and beat until they are finely crushed. Mix butter, powdered sugar, peanut butter, and graham crackers together in a large bowl. Roll into 1" balls. Place rolled balls on large cookie sheet. (Line with parchment paper) and stick in the freezer for about 20 minutes. In the meantime, melt dipping chocolate. Once the peanut butter balls have set up, dip in chocolate and place back on cookie sheet. Let set up before serving/ sharing with neighbors (but you can pop a few in your mouth just to test them and make sure they are safe to eat - it's a chance that I am will to take.

Makes 6-7 dozen truffles

Enjoy making these yummy treats and share if your feeling generous! :) As always thanks for stopping by and I will be back soon for another yummy recipe.

Happy Cooking,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment